You new here, huh? Here’s a simple 5-step guide to getting started with Monster Industries:
1. Move back and forth on a pressure plate to sign Papers. Yeah, you got that right. If you were under the impression that working in the Monster Industry would be all tree-chopping and dirt-digging, you’d better think again.
2. Do other small, repetitive tasks to gather the 4 other resources: Coal, Gunpowder, Bone and Spider Eyes. Pointless? Boooring? NO! Put those thoughts in the garbage can along with your scepticism, and keep on reading.
3. Use papers and resources to produce Monster Eggs. At this diverse production facility, you have access to a wide variety of mobs such as Creepers, Skeletons, Blazes, Ghasts and more. All of them have specific resource costs.
4. Infiltrate the rival company with your newly-created Monster armies, and do everything you can to sabotage their production. They, of course, will try to do the same thing to you! The companies are separated by a wall so employees can’t pass through, but you can still discharge monsters onto the other side! Of course, the wall is made of see-through glass you can enjoy the sight of destruction.
5. Win the game by having your company’s stock value rise to 1000, and thus earning domination over the Monster Industry. Each time one of the rival company’s employees die, your stock rises by 100. Supplement this by trading in your Papers for stock, and the path to victory is clear!
- Use Papers to buy weapons, armor and food to better prepare you for upcoming Monster invasions.
- Upgrade your resource production, so you can build bigger armies quicker.
- Buy slave workers to sign Papers for you! (No, the Monster Industry ain't pretty)
- Employ business strategies that even executives only speak of in whispers. Infect the other company's employees with disease! Shut down their power supply! Destroy the pipings and flood their building with water! And more!
- Name your monsters, to give your opponents a more personalized hell.
- 2 teams control two companies: Creeper Corp. and Ender Enterprises! Choose the number of players yourselves - 3 per team is recommended.
- Difficulty hard, so each monster attack is more devastating.
- Respawn when you die, and keep all your items to make the game experience more fluid.
- New blocks and features from 1.8!
- Spectate games with the new spectator mode!